The regulatory landscape is constantly evolving. With this in mind, Post asked a number of senior insurance figures about some of the most pertinent changes that are afoot from GDPR to the IDD, and how they would like the situation to develop in a post-Brexit Europe.
This Q&A features comments from:
• Andy Watson, CEO, Ageas UK.
• Stephanie Smith, Chief operations officer, Allianz.
• Steve Treloar, CEO of general insurance, LV.
• Mike Holliday-Williams, Managing director of personal lines, Direct Line.
• Graham Luckett, Chief compliance officer, AM Trust International.
• Martin Shaw, CEO, Association of Financial Mutuals.
• Simon McGinn, General manager, commercial and personal, Allianz.