With the launch of Blueprint One last September, Lloyd’s has demonstrated its commitment to an ambitious programme of modernisation for the London Market. But, as research conducted by Post with WNS found, opinion is split on the success of the proposed reforms.
Based on input from 110 specialists working within the London Market, this special report sheds light on attitudes towards the latest modernisation programme and whether Covid-19 will act as a catalyst for a technology revolution.
• The biggest barriers to meeting modernisation requirements and adapting to customer needs.
• Understanding what the market wants from technology.
• Fixing the cultural divide.
• Managing change in a challenging environment.
• The impact of Covid-19 on the modernisation of the London Market.