It’s the era of the millennial. By 2020, millennials — those born between 1980 and 2000 — will make up more than one-third of the global workforce. As law firms compete for talent, it’s critical for them to understand how to attract, motivate and retain this generation of workers.
Myths and generalisations are in abundance when it comes to the millennial generation but what qualities do millennial lawyers seek in a firm?
This whitepaper focuses on how the legal profession is adapting to the needs of millennials and the steps law firms can take to ensure the profession thrives both today and into the future.
• In search of the ideal workplace.
• The office space race.
• Adapting the workplace to the millennial generation.
• Ensuring technology keeps pace with working practices.
• Preparing for the firm of the future.
• Top tips for hiring millennial talent.