Personal lines customers are a promiscuous bunch known for changing insurers for a few pounds, yet their expectations with regards to service are only going one way - upwards.
Given these challenges, what can be done to improve loyalty and change long held perception of insurance products as the ultimate grudge purchase?
To look at this topic in more detail, Post in association with MarkLogic recently hosted a webinar where an expert panel discussed how better data management at the underwriting stage can improve claims handling and customer outcomes.
• How new technologies can be integrated into underwriting functions to achieve the best results.
• How to manage the transition between traditional underwriting and data led underwriting.
• The cultural shift needed and how to recruit new staff or upskill existing personnel.
• How to break down any barriers to change.
• What positive customer outcomes look like and how long it should take to get there.