Schemes have the potential to be a fantastic opportunity for brokers, allowing them to serve a niche affinity or defined customer group with a tailored, specialist insurance solution. However, this outsourced world of insurers and brokers working together has strict regulation and compliance requirements.
In this article, Aviva’s go-to scheme compliance expert Ian Varney focuses on how brokers and insurers can navigate the complex world of scheme compliance.
• What do the FCA expect from insurers and brokers alike when it comes to scheme compliance?
• What do Aviva expect brokers to do to support scheme compliance?
• The future of scheme compliance.
• Top tips for brokers around scheme compliance.
• Make your niche know-how work harder with Aviva Schemes.