UNIQA Group is one of the leading insurance groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The insurance group noticed a fundamental change in consumer expectations and responded by focusing its growth around digitalisation.
As part of the digital transformation, UNIQA was looking for one solution that enabled central monitoring from their headquarters in Vienna. The seamless integration of an automated fraud detection solution within the core system was therefore a strong requirement.
This case study looks at how UNIQA Group leveraged the FRISS Solution for automated claims fraud detection to:
• Communicate and coordinate fraud-fighting efforts across various countries and disparate systems.
• Achieve total fraud savings of €18.4 million within the first two years of being live.
• Increase fraud savings per investigator by 240%.
• Move towards SaaS/digital processes in a secure and automated way.
• Better serve their sincere clients, enabling fast-tracked claims for a superb customer experience.