The Covid-19 pandemic is reshaping the operational risk landscape and leaving insurance companies exposed to new challenges such as weak security and data protection infrastructure vulnerable to data breaches and cyber attacks.
While many insurers worry how to mitigate these risks in the new normal, agile organisations are looking at this as an opportunity by taking a proactive approach to risk management in a volatile world.
In this webinar, brought to you by Insurance Post in association with domain & digital intelligence experts EXL, an expert panel explore industry perspectives on how insurers can seize the initiative on privacy, cyber risk and operational resilience as an opportunity to be future-ready.
Topics covered include:
• What are the biggest operational challenges insurers have faced and how can they become resilient for future disruptions?
• How can insurers monitor their risk profiles and keep up with today’s evolving risk and regulatory landscape?
• What patterns are emerging in the growing number of cyber-attacks post- pandemic?
• How can firms balance health and safety with privacy?
• What challenges and opportunities lie ahead for insurers in the post-pandemic world?