Simon Harwood-Matthews and Philip Hogg are senior underwriters with AXA XL’s London-based liability team specialising in environmental impairment liability (EIL) insurance.
Fast Fast Forward recently talked with them about how this line-of-business supports property developers and why, without it, many of these sites would remain disused.
Read this article to find out more.
• Who buys EIL insurance and why do they buy it?
• How environmental insurance can add value to an asset.
• Where is EIL insurance written?
• What happens if something new is discovered or something changes during the 10-year policy period?
• What is it about this particular class of business that you find most interesting?