The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud, in partnership with SAS, conducted its fourth semi-annual study to better understand how insurers are using technology to detect and prevent fraud related losses. The research drew on online surveys, mostly with property/casualty insurers, and interviews with senior insurance executives and other industry experts.
Based on input from 84 participating companies, this report sheds light on whether insurers are succeeding with anti-fraud technology.
Topics covered include:
• Areas where technology is employed.
• Benefits of using anti-fraud technology.
• Challenges in using anti-fraud technology.
• Areas of greatest impact.
• Metrics for measuring success.
• Future investment.