Delivering simpler service experiences is anything but simple. It takes the right strategy, the right tools, and the right insights. In the past, many tools fell short in streamlining, automating, and unifying the many aspects that go into resolving a customer’s issue.
The new generation of customer service technology can help to reduce complexity and make service feel easier – not only for your customers, but agents as well.
Read this tip sheet to learn how to simplify service with six key steps:
1. Adopt a channel-less strategy.
2. Stop the endless alt-tab cycle.
3. Resolve before they ring.
4. Move from a system of information to a system of insight.
5. Contextualise self-service for greater containment.
6. Stop automating the workflow and start automating the work.