Covid-19 has changed the way we work – definitely in the near-term. Possibly forever. In a matter of days (or in some cases even within hours) organisations’ teams were dispersed and set about working remotely. Depending on the organisation and the industry, this sudden switch happened with widely varying degrees of success.
It’s a new reality. And it’s forcing us to come up with creative ways to adapt.
With teams working remotely for the foreseeable future, this article looks at how organisations can apply Rapid Results Initiatives to the world of virtual and remote teams.
• What exactly is an RRI?
• Why would you use a vRRI?
• Implementing a vRRI to accomplish organisational goals.
• How do you help ensure vRRI success?
• Philosophy behind the vRRI
• How do you set up a virtual RRI?