Digitalisation is starting to play a larger role in how insurers handle claims, especially in relation to:
1. How policyholders report a FNOL and track a claim through to reconciliation.
2. How insurers manage the claims process from beginning to end with less touch points.
3. How insurers capture a wide range of data from policyholders at the outset of a claim.
Produced by Insurance Post in association with Alfresco, in this webinar an expert panel discuss the progress being made and how close the insurance sector is to a reality of end-to-end digital claims management.
Joining us for the discussion were:
• David Giordano, chief strategy officer, Alfresco.
• Andy Reid, head of claims, Home and Legacy.
• Nick Smith, claims transformation director, Axa.
• Jen Vollmer, senior business operations manager, Swiss Re.
• Jonathan Swift, content director, Insurance Post.