Controlling claims costs and satisfying legitimate claimants do not have to be mutually exclusive of one another. By using data enrichment an insurer can quickly build up a more complete picture of a policyholder to enable them to ascertain the validity or otherwise of a reported loss.
In this webinar, brought to you by Insurance Post in association with Carpe Data, an expert panel discuss how this validation can mean quicker payments for honest claimants, whilst also helping insurers to improve their loss ratios.
Joining us for the discussion:
• Andrew Lowe, business development director, Carpe Data.
• Chris Thompson, global head of mobile & head of public websites, Aviva.
• John Pyall, MGA Cockpit, Munich Re.
• Adele Sumner, head of counter fraud & financial crime, RSA.
• Kat Scott, intelligence team leader, claims investigation unit, Zurich.