Covid-19 has accelerated a change in the workspace that insurers are operating out of. The change in where we work has happened quickly, from better internet, ‘hot desk’ space for remote operators, well designed space to bring about a more relaxed workforce, and the ‘WeWork’ revolution.
In this video our panel explore:
• What will the future office space look like?
• How are insurers looking at commercial real estate in the future?
• Will there be a dramatic reduction in office spaces as the move to digital offerings continues?
• Has the impact of Covid-19 and growth of remote working meant that office spaces will become obsolete?
• Preparing for the change in office space.
• Ensuring the necessary server and IT support for the digital office space.