Adding online payments and ensuring consistent service could be a key differentiator for personal lines insurers in winning new business and retaining existing customers.
At Insurance Post’s recent roundtable discussion in association with PayPal, an expert panel discussed the need for simplicity and an intuitive customer journey; ensuring consistency across devices and distribution channels; and using technology that allows for choice and flexibility at all points in the policy lifecycle.
Download this article for a summary of the discussion.
Topics covered include:
• Addressing the biggest pain points for potential or returning insurance customers on their purchase journey.
• Do customers really want automatic, online payments, or do they just want to talk to somebody?
• Using the claims proposition to drive loyalty in a competitive market.
• How does the use of multiple devices to close an insurance sale complicate the online quote and buy journey?
• Can insurers increase cross-selling opportunities if they make their customer journey a USP?
• Can PSD2 compliant two factor authentication help reduce fraud?