It has been a period of transition for the broking landscape with the arrival of a new British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) CEO and the switch to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, amid the recent flux, one broker staple has remained constant these past six months since the last Sentiment Survey - dual pricing angst.
Based on input from UK brokers, the latest Sentiment Survey covers attitudes towards:
1) Premiums within commercial and personal lines.
2) The new regulatory regime.
3) Underwriting, claims handling and e-trading service providers.
4) The prospect of further insurer consolidation.
5) Changes to client money arrangements.
6) Recruitment strategies within the insurance broking market.
Download this paper for further analysis.