This January, the World Economic Forum (WEF) released its eighth annual Global Risks Report, which lists the top global threats identified by a survey of more than 1,000 experts. As was the case with previous reports, severe income disparity and major systemic financial failure were listed as the top causes of concern.
This one page article provides a summary of the key findings and the implications for European risk professionals.
Topics covered include:
• Systemic financial failure risks.
• Rising greenhouse emissions.
• Climate change adaption concerns.
• Natural disasters and supply chain management.
• Global catastrophes and economic losses.