The insurance industry today is in never-ending pursuit of speed - fast solutions, fast customer service, fast claims resolutions, and fast product development. While all of these advancements are rooted in technology, the primary driver of this need for speed is insurance automation.
Insurance automation technology has made traditionally slow insurance functions faster and more accurate. While automation has been widely adopted across the industry, a new solution is also helping companies optimise efficiency - robotic process automation (RPA).
View this blog to find out:
• How RPA can be applied to the insurance industry.
• How RPA insurance differs from traditional insurance automation.
• Six benefits of RPA in insurance.
• How RPA can affect specific processes.
• RPA insurance trends to watch.