Maintaining heritage buildings is a must to future proof the properties but can be costly. In this article we look at the key considerations, challenges and opportunities when completing maintenance.
• Why is routine maintenance of heritage properties important?
• What challenges do heritage owners face when contemplating maintenance?
• How can heritage owners close any funding gaps to cover ongoing maintenance?
• What are the benefits of diversification?
• What are the key considerations when undertaking building maintenance works?
• What opportunities may arise as a consequence of maintenance work?