The claims function remains a critical moment-of-truth in the insurance value chain, but are existing claims operating models still fit for purpose?
Given the changing needs of insurers and their customers, as well as emerging trends which are reshaping the value chain, claims is now the front runner in many large transformation agendas.
This whitepaper focuses on how insurers can deliver the next generation claims operating model in a post-Covid world.
Topics covered include:
• The impact of Covid-19 on GI claims ecosystems.
• New challenges in a post-Covid world and their potential impact on design elements.
• The case for the next-generation operating model - why insurers need a clear vision now.
• Fundamental questions the next-gen operating model should address.
• Omni-channel guidelines for customer segments in a next-generation claims operating model.
• Emerging trends in digital solutions across the claims value chain.