How can insurers and brokers attract and retain small to medium-sized enterprise clients and should they put their efforts into automation, artificial intelligence or new products and services?
To find out, Post got together with credit bureau and business information specialist Crif. The resulting SME Insurance Risk Survey research canvassed views from a wide range of insurance professionals who deal in this market.
This report sheds light on the survey results and provides analysis of the research findings.
• Attracting and retaining SME business.
• The importance of new technologies.
• The biggest opportunities in SME insurance.
• The key aspects in the relationship between SMEs and brokers.
• Improving an SME’s user journey.
• SME insurance buying journey.
• Cyber – risk in focus.