Re-starting, stabilising, and adjusting to a new normal, is likely to be a top priority for most insurance providers at the moment. This will bring real challenges for many, as they try to adapt to new workflows, staffing capacity, credit flows, remote-working and regulatory obligations, while at the same time attempting to balance the books.
When it comes to managing SME risks, pre-crisis data won’t be sufficient for evaluating your clients. However, it’s possible to gather accurate information at point of sale and renewal, in order to appropriately assess and price risks.
Produced by CRIF Decision Solutions, this content focuses on how insurers and brokers can leverage the latest risk evaluation intelligence to gauge SME risks quickly and price cover in a more uncertain post-Covid environment.
• Uncovering and understanding information about any business and its stakeholders in the UK or across the world.
• Macro-economic forecasts about the likely business impacts on SMEs.
• Identifying and managing SME risks.
• The importance of enhanced early warning triggers.
• Pre and post-Covid scorecards.
• Unlocking open banking opportunities to deepen your relationships with SME clients.
• Screening new customers.
• AML, compliance and due-diligence.