The future of finance is here, but how prepared are CFOs?
Research from EXL reveals that 69% of CFOs see the role of the finance leader fundamentally changing, yet most CFOs believe their current finance function is not equipped to meet future demands and leverage digital capabilities.
This infographic sheds light on the transition to a modern finance model geared towards improving performance, and how finance leaders can evolve and thrive in a digital world.
• Traditional finance models vs modern finance models.
• Driving the shift from a CFO to a CPO.
• The key imperatives of the future of finance.
• The four pillars of the modern finance model.
• Factors driving changes in finance.
• How finance leaders can provide greater business insight and decision support.
• Making use of RPA, analytics, visualisation and improved governance.