Insurers and brokers are seeking new ways to re-engage with customers across all lines of business in order to demonstrate their relevance and value both today and for the post-Covid environment.
Ways of working and living are changing and the expectations of the insurance consumer have developed in line with these changes. A key indicator of how well an insurer or distributor might perform post-pandemic will be the degree to which they embrace digital tools as a way to run their business, as well as to interact with customers.
This whitepaper focuses on how insurers and brokers can meet the digital challenge and prepare for the customer of the future.
• Preparing for the customer of the future, beyond the pandemic.
• Digital consumer trends, behaviours and expectations.
• The changing nature of insurance products.
• Placing customers at the heart of the business.
• How insurers and brokers can meet the digital challenge.