In this BIBA guide, our second for 2018, we look at how the motor insurance sector is evolving as technological advancements revolutionise vehicles and the roads we drive them on, and what legislation and regulation needs to be adapted or created to handle it.
The content includes:
• Changes to legislation and increasing theft volumes.
• Technology to prevent injury in vehicles.
• Compulsory motor insurance after Vnuk.
• Car sharing and the gig economy.
• Do limitations and exclusions on use contravene EU law?
• Brexit and the motor insurance industry.
• Predicting motor risks of the future.
• The Automated & Electric Vehicles Bill.