Talent retention and the skills gap have long remained a challenge in the industry, as firms struggle to attract the best talent to the industry in the numbers required. And with the millennial workforce now firmly embedded in the labour market, what do younger generation employees ask of their management?
In this video our panel discuss:
• What brings young people to the insurance industry and how should jobs be styled/promoted?
• How can insurers best develop the talent and skills of their staff for the modern workforce?
• Expanding and creating new job roles to meet new challenges.
• How best to upskill your workforce and employ a continuously trained model.
• What must brokers consider when trying to retain employees?