In this BIBA guide, our third for 2018, we look at what needs to be kept in mind when developing security measures to defend a business's assets against both new and traditional threats, using tried-and-tested methods in combination with emerging technology.
The content includes:
• Legal liability relating to modern security systems.
• Maintaining security in the physical world.
• Using smart technology for security.
• Marking property to deter theft and improve recovery chances.
• The Computer Misuse Act 1990.
• Taking a layered approach to security.