Now that the digital transformation of insurance is here, opportunities abound for brokers who are ready to take the steps necessary to become a digital brokerage. A distinct set of core characteristics define a digital brokerage and enable more efficient operations, more informed business decisions, better insurer relationships, improved customer service, and accelerated growth and profitability across all lines of business.
Based on input from 850 independent brokers, this report sheds light on the findings from the fourth annual Applied Digital Broker Survey and technology use within the broker space.
Topics covered include:
• Five core competencies of a digital broker.
• Why becoming a digital broker matters.
• Management system - The foundation of your business.
• Mobile - The vehicle for anytime, anywhere service.
• Insurer connectivity - The ultimate time saver.
• Data analytics - The revealer of hidden truths.
• Cloud - The hassle-free, secure business essential.