Care organisations remain at the forefront of the fight against Covid-19 and there’s no doubt that the impact of the virus is a business critical event. Care professionals are also asking how their insurers would like them to respond and communicate in relation to threats from Covid-19.
Produced by Markel, this content highlights insurance considerations for care organisations and how they can mitigate their exposure.
• How could claims arise?
• Recording occurrences, notifications and reporting.
• Employers’ liability: Duty of care and negligence.
• General liability and competencies.
• New exposures changes to business activities.
• Contracts of employment and keeping in touch.
• Cyber liability.
• Reporting to insurers.