We realise that these are exceptionally stressful times for anyone renting a property and it can really help to have all the relevant information in one place when you are trying to navigate swiftly changing legislation.
To help with this, we have put together some information on the questions that are most often being asked by callers to our legal advice line.
Topics covered include:
• What support are you offering landlords during this pandemic?
• Now that the Coronavirus Act 2020 has passed, how does this affect residential landlords?
• If I have served a valid notice prior to this legislation coming in, can I start possession proceedings?
• What is the current position with evictions?
• What are the alternative solutions should my tenant default on their rent?
• How do I know if I should claim?