Strategic partnerships have proven to be one of the best ways to overcome the challenges of the current global economy and bring innovative solutions to the market. In fact, in the tech space, many firms around the world are joining forces and combining their expertise to develop truly disruptive products and services.
In the financial services industry, Open Banking has the potential to create an exciting and dynamic collaborative ecosystem. Moving forward, alliances will undoubtedly be one of the best ways to share best practices and bring high-value solutions to customers.
This e-book focuses on an unprecedented alliance in SME financial services - where FinTech meets InsurTech. For the first time ever, banks and insurance companies will be able to empower their SME customers by providing them with an added-value joint proposition.
Topics covered include:
• What makes ‘bancassurance’ a lucrative proposition?
• How partnerships between banks and insurance companies have the potential to unlock huge value in the SME market segment.
• How insurance products can meet the top priorities of SME owners in today's rapidly changing world.
• Potential use cases of this innovative value proposition.
• Bringing a new insurance proposition to life (usage-based insurance products, such as on-demand, pay-per-click or pay-per-use cover).