Expect more from your insurance partner
Markel and Abbey Legal provide a unique blended proposition including:
Specialist insurance, legal and tax solutions
• Sector specific propositions
• Bespoke legal expenses insurance
• Tax, VAT and funding solutions
Exclusive policyholder benefits
• Added value services
• Professional legal assistance for your clients through our 24/7 legal and tax advice line
• Crisis management
• Stress counselling advice
Innovative online portals
• The Engine room, broker marketing portal
• elXtr, our leading digital hub for self-help legal solutions
• Markel care, the policyholder portal
To find out more about our products and services visit markelinternational.com/expectmore
When it comes to charity insurance it's important to ensure your clients are covered for the specific risks they face. Designed for brokers, we've created a useful guide for you to share with clients to help them make sense of the various covers available and which of them they may want to consider.
This infographic shows how a single allegation against a care or charity provider could lead to a number of claims requiring different insurance protection. The infographic highlights why packaged cover is recommended for providers, as opposed to having multiple policies with separate insurers.
When it comes to insurance, it’s important that organisations involved in the provision of care, support and advice for disadvantaged or vulnerable people get the right cover. This video provides a brief explanation of the types of cover a care organisation might need to consider.