Company: Post Magazine
Published: 29 August 2017
In March 2017, the Insurance Age, Post and Insurance Hound team conducted 27 in-depth interviews with insurance brokers to uncover the decision making process they undertake when using or recommending insurance providers.
The research comprised of 30 minute face to face interviews covering four key areas:
1. Considerations when placing a risk.
2. Relationship with insurers.
3. Value-added services.
This report provides an overview of the research findings.
Topics covered include:
• Balancing quality of cover and claims service with price.
• How existing relationships between insurers and brokers greatly influenced which providers brokers preferred to use.
• The role played by insurer panels for certain business lines.
• How showing a strong ‘underwriting appetite' can help insurers to win new business.
• The importance of product-specific branding and thought leadership content in a competitive market.
Rating: + 8
Business Intelligence | 09 January 2018| Video
Strategy | 06 November 2017| Webinar
Technology Trends | 02 November 2017| Article
Strategy | 09 October 2017| Article
Business Performance Management | 09 October 2017| Article
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2018, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.