Company: Allianz Insurance
Category: UK Politics and Government
Published: 29 November 2017
This guide discusses the legal aspects of marketing, highlighting some of the key legislation, potential reputational risks for businesses, and how to reduce exposure to these, and considerations for social media management.
The content includes:
• The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
• Regulation related to financial promotion.
• Reputational risk in media and advertising.
• Freedom of speech vs. defamation.
• The Defamation Act 2013.
• Social media management and third parties.
Rating: + 3
Planning | 22 January 2018| Analyst Report
Strategy | 09 January 2018| White Paper
UK Politics and Government | 08 January 2018| Article
Strategy | 05 January 2018| White Paper
UK Politics and Government | 24 November 2017| White Paper
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2018, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.