UK insurers are now paying out £187 million every day to customers, according to figures published today by the ABI. UK Insurance Key Facts 2013 highlights the vital role the insurance industry plays in people's lives, and its contribution to the UK economy.
Topics covered include:
- Claims payments by business line.
- The insurance sector's contribution to the UK's economy.
- Worldwide underwriting results: 1996-2012.
- Cost breakdown for the average UK motor premium.
- Domestic property claims data 2012.
- Personal lines distribution channels.