The Government has published its plan aimed at driving growth across the insurance industry and strengthen the sector's contribution to the UK economy. The plan identifies actions that Government, industry, and other partners can take forward in five key areas over the next 12-18 months and reflects engagement with UK-based insurers, inward investors, brokers and trade and professional bodies.
The five key areas are:
- The UK industry in overseas markets.
- The UK as a location for insurers.
- Insurers as long-term investors in the UK.
- Serving UK insurance customers.
- Skills and diversity in insurance.