For most companies, insurance represents one of their biggest investments and their largest source of contingent capital. It protects them from events that might otherwise threaten output, jobs and even the future existence of the company. It makes companies more secure as business partners and places to invest.
If insurance is to do its job properly, the policy's efficacy has to be tested and validated before inception for coverage, contract and claims certainty.
This whitepaper provides guidance for insurance buyers on achieving greater coverage, contract and claims certainty.
- Ensuring that claims will be paid promptly.
- Reasons why claims are not paid.
- Nature of business insurance.
- Management of business insurance programs.
- Achieving efficacy of business insurance.