The London market must remain vigilant in representing its interests to government and regulators, new research by the International Underwriting Association has found. Featuring input from 25 senior market figures, the IUA's report sheds light on the trends impacting the London market.
• Rising income from overseas offices.
• Types of business placed within the London market.
• GWP trends.
• The economic importance of the EU financial services ‘passport' to the London market.
• Analysis by class of business.
• Comparison with the Lloyd's market.