We realise that these are exceptionally stressful times for anyone renting a property and it can really help to have all the relevant information in one place when you are trying to navigate swiftly changing legislation.
To help with this, we have put together some information on the questions that are most often being asked by callers to our legal advice line at the moment.
Topics covered include:
• What support are you offering landlords during this epidemic?
• Now that the Coronavirus Act 2020 has passed, how does this affect residential landlords?
• What if a landlord cannot carry out a check or follow up work due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
• What is a rent holiday?
• What if I cannot meet my mortgage repayments due to a tenant’s failure to pay rent?
• How do I know if I should claim?