In the second of a four-part report based on surveys with 20 young insurance brokers, we report on their experiences of the industry so far, what they have learned and how much their views of broking have changed since joining the sector.
• What are the most appealing and unappealing aspects of being an insurance broker?
• What skills are most valuable in young brokers' roles?
• How do young brokers feel when someone asks them what they do for a living?
• How much interaction is there between younger and older staff?
• Are young brokers' opinions valued in the workplace?
• What have been the hardest lessons young brokers have learned in their roles?