Solvency II requires an actuarial function to be established in all insurance companies. These new requirements will lead companies to question whether the existing processes, tools and deliverables are structured in a cost effective manner. This whitepaper studies the implications for insurers.
- The developing regulatory landscape.
- Key requirements of the actuarial function under Solvency II.
- Implications for working actuaries.
- Target operating models for the actuarial function.
- Implementing the actuarial function.