When it comes to tackling fraud, insurers often say they want a magic bullet, but like the search for the Holy Grail, finding a single solution is an impossible quest. Instead, it's about implementing a range of measures. With advances in knowledge and expertise, success among those who get the formula right is clearly evident.
This paper outlines the components of an effective, coordinated strategy to combat fraud.
- Tackling fraud from every angle.
- Training people at all levels.
- Developing data that's fit for purpose.
- Why Postcodes aren't enough.
- Busting the ghost brokers.