General insurance in the UK remains one of the most fiercely competitive insurance markets in the world. With its constantly changing regulatory environment and ever more demanding and sophisticated consumers, those operating in this industry are continually challenged to step up.
Produced by Ernst and Young, regular publication for general insurers and brokers explores what it takes to succeed in an environment of constant change. It also discusses the latest developments.
- Top five global trends to look out for.
- Changing regulation: The impact on UK and European insurers.
- Business simplification: A strategy for sustainable success.
- Focus on policy systems: Another tool for success.
- New market entry advice.
- UK motor insurance market.