Post spoke to Bill Sulman, director for public sector at Aon Risk Solutions, about the common business continuity threats for the public sector and how insurers, brokers and risk managers can work together for mutual benefit.
Download Post's article to find out more.
- Common business continuity threats within the public sector.
- How can insurers, brokers and risk managers work together for mutual benefit?
- How have public sector risk management practices been impacted by government expenditure cuts?
- Are there any changes coming up that risk managers ought to be aware of?
- Are there any ways the public sector could learn from the private sector in terms of business continuity preparedness?