Category: Technology Trends
Published: 17 February 2017
With cyber attacks happening more often, and to more devastating effect, businesses now see cyber insurance as an essential way of responding to and managing the cyber threat.
Huge opportunities exist for insurers in this market but there are many practical concerns when developing a cyber product. The risks are more challenging and complex to underwrite and recent legislative changes will impact how data is protected and how breaches are reported by all types of businesses.
This webinar will guide you through the process of developing a cyber policy, from concept through to launch and implementation. It will give you the opportunity to learn what you need to do differently when you are putting together a cyber policy, and to hear from the experts as to how you can make cyber insurance work for your business.
• How do you build and launch a product that speaks to your customers and encompasses their needs?
• What does the wording of a cyber policy look like, and how does this differ to other types of policy?
• What do you need to consider when it comes to the pricing and structure of your cyber offering?
• How can you ensure your teams and brokers are comfortable with the product, and as informed as possible about the exposures and risks?
• When a breach occurs, what do you need to do, and how do you put your client's crisis management plans in place to minimise business interruption?
• What steps can you and your clients take now to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
• What are the benefits of offering best practices and tailored support to your customers before a disaster strikes?
Rating: + 4
IT Planning and Management | 04 October 2017| Webinar
IT Planning and Management | 21 September 2017| White Paper
Risk Management | 17 February 2017| White Paper
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2017, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.