Company: Post Magazine
Category: Business Performance Management
Published: 09 October 2017
Between May and August this year Post carried out research among brokers whereby they were invited to score insurers across different classes of business based on their claims handling performance.
In each line of business where they had logged claims on behalf of clients, brokers were asked to grade the claims teams they had dealt with at each insurer on five areas related to claims service:
1. Speed of claims acknowledgement/first notification of loss.
2. Speed of interim payment/payments.
3. Speed of final settlement.
4. Overall claims communications/access to claims handlers.
5. Overall calibre of claims handlers.
In this article, Jonathan Swift examines the results of the research.
• Best ranked insurers for claims service.
• Aggregated scores for separate business lines.
• Areas for improvement.
Rating: + 1
Strategy | 06 November 2017| Webinar
Technology Trends | 02 November 2017| Article
Strategy | 09 October 2017| Article
Business Performance Management | 26 September 2017| Article
Strategy | 29 August 2017| Analyst Report
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2017, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.