Company: Allianz Insurance
Published: 19 September 2017
Since the referendum on 23 June 2016, there has been a lot of uncertainty in many sectors, but for the UK's insurance and long-term savings industry, the largest in the EU and third largest worldwide, the shockwaves are likely to be felt for some time.
In this whitepaper, Neil Clutterbuck, Chief Underwriting Officer at Allianz considers some of the issues related to exiting the EU that might affect the insurance industry.
• Passporting: a key issue for underwriters.
• Costs linked to Brexit and maintaining profitability.
• Will there be short-term losses?
• Deal or no deal - how business needs and consumer habits could change.
• Jobs - winners and losers.
• Effects on claims.
• Regulation favours remain.
• Where could EU laws change?
• Consumers need clarity.
• Riding the storm.
Rating: + 17
Planning | 22 January 2018| Analyst Report
Strategy | 09 January 2018| White Paper
UK Politics and Government | 08 January 2018| Article
Strategy | 05 January 2018| White Paper
UK Politics and Government | 29 November 2017| Analyst Report
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2018, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.