Company: Davies Group
Category: Business Performance Management
Published: 16 May 2017
Claims… isn't that the insurer's job? Actually, more and more brokers are disagreeing with this sentiment and instead are taking a far more proactive role in the claims process.
New research conducted by Insurance Post and specialist claims outsourcer the Davies Group, has produced some revealing insights into this developing trend. So, why is it happening and what are the pros and cons of brokers being involved in having more control over claims?
Download this whitepaper for in-depth analysis of the research findings.
• Brokers' attitudes towards claims.
• The rise of the broker-retained third party claims provider.
• The increasingly important role played by brokers in the claims process.
• How much value do brokers place on their insurer's claims service?
• The role played by outsourced claims specialists.
• The impact of the Insurance Act and the Enterprise Act.
Rating: + 10
© Incisive Insurance Information (IP) Limited 2017, Published by Incisive Insurance Information Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9245293 & 9245298.